1. If the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the form order to a reference to a VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in points 3 and 5 below.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must return the product within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, returning it to the following address:
Via Rimini 76/77
80143 Naples Italy
A sheet with details relating to the order must be affixed to the product packaging or externally, such as: Order number, Name and Surname
3. The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, attached software, etc ...);
- the law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware) once opened;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer; furthermore, the delivery costs to the customer will not be reimbursed (even if not displayed at the time of the order) and any other ancillary costs highlighted at the time of placing the order;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Ninna Nanna will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly protrude report against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Ninna Nanna is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Ninna Nanna will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Ninna Nanna will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within fourteen days from the return of the goods, through the reversal of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod.ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder)
5. The right of withdrawal is totally lost due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents) in cases where Ninna Nanna ascertains:
- the non-diligent use of the asset that has compromised its integrity or the use of any consumables;
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of Ninna Nanna available to the customer for collection at your expense..